Friday, October 20, 2006

Customer Service - Above & Beyond!

Ask anyone who knows me, I love gadgets and I love to shop. I do a lot of my shopping online, and have done so for years. I have had my share of disappointments, but, for the most part, I have made out alright.
This morning, while reading through the Popgadget blog, I ran across a product called Voltage iGlow, a self-illuminating hair gel. Since Halloween is just around the corner, I ordered three of the four colors of hair gel available. I also requested the most expensive shipping option, 1-2 day express.
Imagine my surprise when, not more than a 1/2 hour later, I got a phone call from Carlton (I think!) asking me if I wanted to take advantage of their special limited-time offer of "Buy 3, get the 4th free"! Not only that, but he also asked when I needed my order. I told him that I wanted it for a Halloween party next weekend. He suggested that he would ship it out first-class, saving me oodles of cash, and I would have it by the middle of next week! WOW! I can't ever remember such great customer service! If you have ANY need for glowing hair gel, please, visit Voltage iGlow and tell them Lisa sent you!

No comments: